NxStage Medical, Inc.
NxStage has a history rooted deeply in technology and research. Our inventions and ground-breaking technology are helping to improve the lives of kidney patients across the globe and we are just getting started. We are committed not only to research but also education, advocacy, and social responsibility, working closely with our partners, customers, patients, industry leaders, and even in and around our own communities. In short, we are about building next generation dialysis solutions that improve patient quality of life and change the face of renal care across care settings. We love what we do and are here to make a difference.
More than 9,000 home patients enjoy the freedom and flexibility of NxStage systems, the first truly portable systems indicated for home hemodialysis. In hospital ICUs, NxStage is the equipment of choice for 7 of the top 10 kidney disease hospitals (as ranked by US News & World Report.) Home dialysis can mean fewer food restrictions, less medication and better results. You’ll also have more flexibility with treatment schedules, so you can keep the lifestyle you love.
- Benefits of home dialysis:
- Live Healthier, Better, Longer
- Less stress on your heart
- Schedule your treatment around your life
- Enjoy fewer food and drink restrictions
- Take fewer medications
- Make fewer trips to the dialysis center
- Keep the social, school or work life you love
NxStage Clinics: See all NxStage clinics that offer home dialysis therapies.
- NxStage Medical, Inc.
- 350 Merrimack St.
- Lawrence, 01843
- Website: nxstage.com
NxStage Medical, Inc. has been a sponsor of Home Dialysis Central since 2004
- Webinar: How Dialysis Impacts Your Heart Health
- Join "Dialysis Families by NxStage" on your mobile device!
- Check out Atlas!
- Learn If Home Hemodialysis Is Right For You
- When People Feel Better They Live Better.
- When People Feel Better They Live Better
- Tina spends her day her way, thanks to home nocturnal hemodialysis with the NxStage® System One™
- Did you know? Now you may be able to perform home hemodialysis at night while you sleep.
- NxStage Presents First Home Hemo Nurse Hero Award
- One decision ... one life transformed
- Laurie's Story - A Message of Courage, Determination and Hope
- At Home with Henning
- New Educational Booklet