NxStage Voluntary Sak Recall
Higher levels of endotoxin than NxStage tolerates were found in less than 1% of affected sak lots, so they notified patients who had those lots and issued a voluntary recall. An FDA recall was not required.
Read the full article » | Posted 02/15/2018
- ADC Session Compared/Contrasted Four Home HD Machines Posted 02/19/2020
- Using AI to Increase Nephrologists’ Comfort with Home Dialysis Posted 02/19/2020
- Safe At Home Posted 01/09/2020
- Fresenius: Growth of Home Dialysis is NINE Times that of In-Center HD Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius TheHub is Three Connected Applications in One Posted 11/16/2019